Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photography Website Update

I am absolutely ecstatic about my latest photography website update! Due to a submission deadline, I spent the entire day today organizing fresh, new photos, along with a few longer-standing favorites, and preparing the files for this update. While I have gotten a lot of attention for my children's photography, I am particularly proud of the photos I shot of grown-ups for this web update. Those can be viewed under the "portraits" section of my site. Of course, I still think the kids are cute, too. I would love to get some feedback on the new site, so please feel free to leave your comments!

www.sarahsloboda.com

Here's a sneak preview of a series I did with actor Libby Winters (hair and make-up by the delightful Eric Carter):




Visit www.sarahsloboda.com for additional photos from this series, and more!

No comments: